After close to five very long months, hay is finally over! I didn't think it would ever end! These are some things I am looking forward to this winter.
1. My husband taking over baby duties for a while. (I'm dreaming of course :)
2. Staying at home all cozy on the couch with hot chocolate.
3. A much needed massage.
4. A shorter hair cut. (Rhilynn has started grabbing hair!)
5. Our two year anniversary. (Nov. 1)
6. Kellan sleeping in longer, I won't have to hear him getting up so early.
7. Rhilynn crawling. (Did I say that?)
8. Seeing family during the holiday's.
9. Not having to worry about getting in a bathing suit with all my stretch marks! (Scary!)
10.Showing Rhilynn snow!