Monday, May 5, 2008

Our life at the moment

We just moved about 14 miles closer to Othello from the farm. I stopped working at ACE and will be a stay at home mommy! Right now my focus is putting the house together, which feels like harder work than going back to a job! But, maybe it just feels that way because I'm moving a little slower now days and get tired really easy. Just six more weeks to go! Then we will know what tired really is, right? Kellan finally bought his Ford pick-up he's been dreaming of, and me. Hopefully we will start harvesting soon, if the weather warms up so the alfalfa can grow!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Okay so now I've got your blog address. I'll check it regularly. Can't wait until baby Wegner comes!

Catherine said...

Congrats on all the changes! good luck with everything and keep smilin!

Kari said...

Candace, you are the cutest little prego mama ever! I didn't even know you and Kellen got married, I haven't seen you forever! I can't wait to see pics of the new baby!

Kari Rodriguez-Johnson

Riggs Familia said...

Congrats on baby! I hope this last month is going fast for ya! I know how that last month is.
Take Care!